Print Back to Calendar Return
    7. 17.    
Regular City Council Meeting
Meeting Date: 01/12/2021  

Information
Agenda Item
Resolution - Aviation: Consider a resolution authorizing the City Manager, or his designee, to execute a Grant Agreement, by and between the City of Lubbock and the United States of America through the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), in connection with Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport, and related documents, for the Terminal Apron Rehabilitation Project.
Item Summary
Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport is eligible to receive funds from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under the Airport Improvement Program (AIP). Funds under this program are restricted to safety, security, and capacity improvements. This grant will fund construction services for the Terminal Apron Rehabilitation Project at Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport.
Fiscal Impact
The total cost of the terminal apron project is estimated at $4,200,177. This grant award of $3,555,751 will fund 85% of the project. The remaining 15% will be funded with a combination of airport revenue and Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Grant funds.
Staff/Board Recommending
Bill Howerton, Assistant City Manager
Airport Advisory Board

Attachments
Resolution - FAA Grant Terminal Apron
Grant Agreement with FAA

AgendaQuick©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved