The CARES Act Grant funding being appropriated in Items II and III, listed above was accepted by the City Council in FY 2019-20 on April 28, 2020.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 Airport Operating Budget by increasing the appropriation for the Transfer to Airport Capital by $18,036. from $1,274,000 to $1,292,036. The funding will be cash from Airport Fund Balance and used in CIP 8616 – Terminal Apron Maintenance.
- Amend CIP 8610, Remove and Reseal Concrete Joints, and increase the appropriation and funding by $1,760,507 from $306,993 to $2,067,500. The additional funding will come from $1,700,000 Airport Improvement Program (AIP) Grant and $170,000 from Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Grant. There will also be a decrease of $109,493 to FY 2017 and FY 2018 Airport Cash that will be moved to CIP 8616 – Terminal Apron Maintenance.
- Amend CIP 8616, Terminal Apron Maintenance, by increasing the appropriation and funding by $1,700,176 from $2,500,000 to $4,200,176. The existing funding for the project will be replaced with the following: $3,555,751 AIP Grant, $411,321 CARES Act Grant, $215,068 in Prior Year Airport Cash ($109,493 moved from CIP 8610, Remove and Reseal Concrete Joints and $28,305 moved from CIP 92372, Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Facility), and 18,036 FY 2021 Cash from Airport Fund Balance.
- Amend CIP 92372, Airport Rescue Fire Facility, by reducing the appropriation and funding by $28,305.35, from $674,897 to $646,591.65. The $28,305.35 in FY 2015 Airport Cash will be moved to CIP 8616, Terminal Apron Maintenance.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 Water/Wastewater Operating Budget by increasing the Transfer to Wastewater Capital by $875,000, from $7,775,000 to $8,650,000. The funding will be cash from Water/Wastewater Fund Balance.
- Amend CIP 92444, SEWRP Improvement Plant 3, and increase the appropriation and funding by $875,000, from $10,256,267 to $11,131,267. The additional funding will come from Water/Wastewater Fund Balance. This amendment is for emergency repairs on existing pipe infrastructure between the Plant 3 primary clarifiers and the aeration basins. Holes were discovered in the crown of the pipe due to corrosion and replacement of all of the 30-inch and 39-inch PCCP pipes is necessary.