Back to Calendar
Regular City Council Meeting
Resolution - Community Development:
Consider a resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute Amendment No. 1 to Community Development Funding Contract 14729 and all related documents, by and between Lutheran Social Services of the South, Inc. (LSSS), and the City of Lubbock, to provide utility assistance to qualified low-income persons and families through the Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP).
• Amendment is Extension of Time ONLY
• Grantee: Lutheran Social Services of the South, Inc. (also known as Neighborhood House)
• Funding source: 2019 CEAP pass-through grant from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA)
• Original allocation: $1,389,272
• Original terms: January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
• Amended terms: January 1,2019 - March 31, 2020
There is no fiscal impact on the General Fund involved with this amendment. The funds riginate from Texas Department of TDHCA. The maximum to be allocated to this grant is $1,389,272. This amendment is extension of time only.
Bill Howerton, Deputy City Manager
Contract 14729 - Lutheran Social Services
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2019 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved